From fruity treats and fairy cakes to tempting tray bakes and crowd pleasing picnic cakes, Aldi is making baking easier than ever with its new Summer Baking range, available in stores and online on 27th August, while stocks last.
Budding bakers can create the perfect cake with this Classic Stand Mixer (£64.99), including a six speed rotary control with a balloon whisk, beater and dough hook. What’s more, with four colours to choose from, it’s sure to add a touch of style to any kitchen.
Aldi’s Sweet Treat Maker (£19.99) will take the stress out of whipping up homemade goodies. Choose from teacake maker, mini pancake maker or waffle maker. Featuring automatic temperature control, an auto-lock clip and cord-wrap for compact, upright storage, this great-value gadget will leave bakers tucking in to tasty treats in no time.
With a choice of a flat plate, jug or bowl scale feature, Aldi’s Digital Kitchen Scales (£6.99) are just the thing for measuring both solids and liquids, whether its flour or water, for spot on quantities every time.
Take inspiration from the baking queen herself with Aldi’s selection of Mary Berry Cookbooks (£2.99), which cover several different dishes, including puddings and classic kitchen favourites.
The Summer Baking range also has an array of kitchen essentials for creating, displaying, and storing those delicious creations. A choice of Enamel Mixing Bowls (£9.99), in three sizes, and this Anti-Gravity Cake Stand (£5.99) are perfect for celebration cakes and centrepieces.
Whether its gifting, storing or serving, Aldi’s Preserving Jars (£2.99) are an essential for jam and chutney lovers. To top it all off, the Love Dessert Serving Range (£7.99) makes for perfect presentation at any occasion.
The Aldi Specialbuys Summer Baking range is available in stores nationwide and online at www.aldi.co.uk from 27th August - but be quick, as with all Specialbuys, once it’s gone it’s gone!
Aldi’s Summer Baking range is in stores and online on 27th August and available while stocks last
|CLASSIC STAND MIXER||£64.99|
|SWEET TREAT MAKER||£19.99|
|PREMIUM ICING SET||£9.99|
|ENAMEL MIXING BOWLS||£9.99|
|MULTI STORAGE PACK||£9.99|
|LOVE DESSERT SERVING RANGE||£7.99|
|ENAMEL PIE DISHES||£6.99|
|LAYERED CAKE TINS||£6.99|
|SILICON BAKING MOULDS||£6.99|
|PREMIUM BAKEWARE ASSORTMENT||£6.99|
|DIGITAL KITCHEN SCALES||£6.99|
|ANTI GRAVITY CAKE STAND||£5.99|
|ASSORTED BAKING KITS||£5.99|
|RETRO BAKING ACCESSORIES||£3.99|
|RECIPE STAND / 2 PACK TRIVET||£3.99|
|CAKE BATTER DISPENSER||£3.49|
|MARY BERRY COOKBOOKS||£2.99|
For further information, images or to request a sample, please contact the Aldi Specialbuys team on:
020 7479 0910
Please contact the Aldi team at Clarion to confirm product details and availability prior to print.
Notes to editors
Aldi is the UK’s fifth largest supermarket with over 700 stores and over 29,000 employees.
The company has more than doubled its market share since 2010. In the 12 weeks ended 16/07/2017, Aldi grew sales by 17.9% and has a 7% share of the market (Kantar Worldpanel data).
Aldi is attracting hundreds of thousands of new customers every year with its award-winning range of exclusive brands, passing low operating costs on to customers in the form of low prices.
In 2017 Aldi will open over 60 stores. By 2022, Aldi will operate over 1,000 stores.
The company’s current achievements and initiatives include:
· Aldi offers employees the highest starting pay in the sector – at least £8.53 an hour to all employees and more to those in London. This is significantly higher than the Government’s National Living Wage.
· Aldi’s investment in people was recognised at the Grocer Gold Awards, which celebrate outstanding achievement and practice across the grocery sector – Aldi was crowned ‘Employer of the Year’ 2017.
· Aldi has launched a five year partnership with the Teenage Cancer Trust – its fundraising target of £5m will go towards helping the trust to reach out to every young person with cancer in the UK.
· Aldi was named Fresh Produce Supermarket of the Year at the FPC Fresh Awards 2017 and Supermarket of the Year at the 2016 Retail Industry Awards.
· Aldi is the highest ranked supermarket in the Institute of Customer Services’ UK Customer Satisfaction Index 2017.
· Aldi launched its eCommerce platform in January 2016, selling a range of high quality wines and Specialbuys – receiving approximately over 11,000 orders per week.
· Aldi is the official supermarket partner of Team GB, and has extended this commitment to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
Full details of Aldi’s awards and achievements are detailed at https://www.aldi.co.uk/awards
View our 'Notes to Editor'