Looking to see out the Summer on a healthy high? Look no further than Aldi’s Team Sports range, available online and in stores from 31st August. The range caters for all kinds of outdoor activities, whether it’s family-friendly games or advanced workouts.
Those hoping to tone up will love the Resistance Belt (£14.99), great for helping stretch and strengthen muscles. Likewise, Aldi’s Speed Chute (£9.99) - a parachute designed for resistance training - is another great-value piece of equipment that can help improve both strength and speed.
Fitness-fanatics can improve their agility and stamina with the Training Ladder (£5.99) and Cone Hurdle Set (£5.99), perfect for drills to get the heart pumping. Or, set up team games using Aldi’s quality Relay Football (£8.99) and Training Cones (£9.99) - perfect for kids and adults alike.
The Team Sports range will be available in stores nationwide and online from 31th August, but be quick because, as with all Specialbuys, once it's gone it's gone!
Aldi’s Team Sports range will be in stores from 31st August and online from 24th August, available while stocks last
|Cone Hurdle Set||£5.99|
For further information, images or to request a sample, please contact the Aldi Specialbuys team on:
020 7479 0910
Please contact the Aldi team at Clarion to confirm product details and availability prior to print.
Notes to Editor
Aldi is the UK’s fifth largest supermarket with over 700 stores and over 29,000 employees.
The company has more than doubled its market share since 2010. In the 12 weeks ended 16/07/2017, Aldi grew sales by 17.9% and has a 7% share of the market (Kantar Worldpanel data).
Aldi is attracting hundreds of thousands of new customers every year with its award-winning range of exclusive brands, passing low operating costs on to customers in the form of low prices.
In 2017 Aldi will open over 60 stores. By 2022, Aldi will operate over 1,000 stores.
The company’s current achievements and initiatives include:
· Aldi offers employees the highest starting pay in the sector – at least £8.53 an hour to all employees and more to those in London. This is significantly higher than the Government’s National Living Wage.
· Aldi’s investment in people was recognised at the Grocer Gold Awards, which celebrate outstanding achievement and practice across the grocery sector – Aldi was crowned ‘Employer of the
· Aldi has launched a five year partnership with the Teenage Cancer Trust – its fundraising target of £5m will go towards helping the trust to reach out to every young person with cancer in the UK.
· Aldi was named Fresh Produce Supermarket of the Year at the FPC Fresh Awards 2017 and Supermarket of the Year at the 2016 Retail Industry Awards.
· Aldi is the highest ranked supermarket in the Institute of Customer Services’ UK Customer Satisfaction Index 2017.
· Aldi launched its eCommerce platform in January 2016, selling a range of high quality wines and Specialbuys – receiving approximately over 11,000 orders per week.
· Aldi is the official supermarket partner of Team GB, and has extended this commitment to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
Full details of Aldi’s awards and achievements are detailed at https://www.aldi.co.uk/awards
View our 'Notes to Editor'