Scary skeletons, wicked witches and ghastly grim reapers can get everything they need for a fright-tastic Halloween at Aldi thanks to its Specialbuys range, available in stores and online from the 5th October. Offering a selection of costumes, decorations and partyware, shoppers had better be quick as with all Specialbuys, once they’re gone, they’re gone!
For a hair-raising Halloween, little ones can turn into a spooky pirate, prom queen or skeleton with Aldi’s choice of Children’s Halloween Costumes (£3.99). Adults can also join in on the fun and transform into a Mermaid, Skeleton or Witch with the Adult’s Halloween Costumes (£7.99) and Accessories (£1.99)
For the ultimate Halloween enthusiast, the range also includes Ladies’ Halloween T-Shirts (£5.99), Children’s and Ladies’ Halloween Tights (£1.99) and Glow In The Dark Socks (£2.99). To top it all off and complete the spooky look there’s Children’s Halloween Boppers Spectacles (£1.79). Children can also get creative and colour in, decorate, and pop out their own masks with the Halloween Mask Book (£1.99).
Get set for Trick-or-Treating with these Trick-or-Treat Tins (£1.79) – great for collecting spooky snacks – and transform homes into haunted houses with Aldi’s Hanging Decorations (£2.49) and Room Decoration Kit (£4.99). The Webs, Clings and Caution Tape (£0.89) and Door Knockers & Characters (£8.99) will be sure to make even the bravest jump out of their skin!
Add to the spooky atmosphere with Aldi’s Halloween Party Decorations (£1.49), Decorative Lights (£3.99) and Halloween Light Up Pumpkin (£4.99) - sure to be less messy than the real thing!
Throw a Halloween bash and dish up a feast of devilish delights using the Halloween Cupcake and Party Accessories (£7.99) and Aldi’s Assorted Partyware (£0.89) - a great-value selection of plates, napkins, loot bags and table cloths to help when kids tuck into their fearsome favourites.
Aldi’s Specialbuys Halloween range is available in stores nationwide and online on the 5th of October, but be quick, as with all Specialbuys, once it’s gone it’s gone!
Aldi’s Halloween range is available in stores and online on the 5th October and available while stocks last
|HALLOWEEN DOOR KNOCKERS & CHARACTERS||£8.99|
|HALLOWEEN CUPCAKE & PARTY ACCS||£7.99|
|ADULTS HALLOWEEN COSTUME||£7.99|
|LADIES HALLOWEEN T-SHIRT||£5.99|
|CHILDREN'S HALLOWEEN COSTUMES||£3.99|
|HALLOWEEN LIGHT UP PUMPKIN||£4.99|
|HALLOWEEN ROOM DECORATION KIT||£4.99|
|HALLOWEEN DECORATIVE LIGHTS||£3.99|
|GLOW IN THE DARK SOCKS 3PK||£2.99|
|HALLOWEEN HANGING DECORATIONS||£2.49|
|HALLOWEEN MASK BOOK||£1.99|
|ADULTS HALLOWEEN ACCESSORIES||£1.99|
|CHILDREN'S AND LADIES HALLOWEEN TIGHTS||£1.99|
|TRICK OR TREAT TINS||£1.79|
|CHILDREN’S HALLOWEEN BOPPERS / SPECTACLES||£1.79|
|HALLOWEEN PARTY DECORATIONS||£1.49|
For further information, images or to request a sample, please contact the Aldi Specialbuys team on:
020 7479 0910
Notes to editors
Aldi is the UK’s fifth largest supermarket with over 700 stores and over 29,000 employees.
The company has more than doubled its market share since 2010. In the 12 weeks ended 13/08/2017, Aldi grew sales by 17.2% and has a 7% share of the market (Kantar Worldpanel data).
Aldi is attracting hundreds of thousands of new customers every year with its award-winning range of exclusive brands, passing low operating costs on to customers in the form of low prices.
In 2017 Aldi will open over 60 stores. By 2022, Aldi will operate over 1,000 stores.
The company’s current achievements and initiatives include:
· Aldi offers employees the highest starting pay in the sector – at least £8.53 an hour to all employees and more to those in London. This is significantly higher than the Government’s National Living Wage.
· Aldi’s investment in people was recognised at the Grocer Gold Awards, which celebrate outstanding achievement and practice across the grocery sector – Aldi was crowned ‘Employer of the Year’ 2017.
· Aldi has launched a five year partnership with the Teenage Cancer Trust – its fundraising target of £5m will go towards helping the trust to reach out to every young person with cancer in the UK.
· Aldi was named Fresh Produce Supermarket of the Year at the FPC Fresh Awards 2017 and Supermarket of the Year at the 2016 Retail Industry Awards.
· Aldi is the highest ranked supermarket in the Institute of Customer Services’ UK Customer Satisfaction Index 2017.
· Aldi launched its eCommerce platform in January 2016, selling a range of high quality wines and Specialbuys – receiving approximately over 11,000 orders per week.
· Aldi is the official supermarket partner of Team GB, and has extended this commitment to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
View our 'Notes to Editor'