Keep warm and toasty this winter with Aldi’s fashionable range of clothes and winter warmers. Available in stores from Thursday 2nd November and Sunday 5th November but remember, as with all Specialbuys, once it’s gone, it’s gone.
Men & Ladies’ Winter (On sale 2nd Nov)
Aldi’s Ladies’ Parka Jacket (£24.99) combines both style and practicality this winter. With a faux fur trim hood, dark khaki padded body and totally on-trend gold stud detail, this is the ultimate wardrobe must-have this season. Keep cosy this winter with the Men’s Winter Parka (£29.99), a fully lined coat with a faux fur trimmed hood. Very on-trend, it's available in both black or olive.
Perfect for winter strolls, the Ladies’ Knee High Boots (£19.99) are sure to keep fashion-lovers looking stylish while keeping out the cold. Available in black or brown, the boots are designed with an elegant side buckle and slight heel. The Men’s Suedette Shoes (£14.99) are ideal for smarter occasions this festive season. In both brown and navy, these shoes make any outfit party-ready.
Available in grey or pink in small, medium or large, Aldi’s Ladies’ Snuggle Wrap (£9.99) is the perfect go-to piece to keep warm and trendy this winter.
Winter Warmers (On sale 5th Nov)
Those looking to add some Scandi style to their home and snuggle up on cold winter nights will fall in love with this luxurious, velvet touch Sherpa Fleece (£14.99). Available in a choice of neutral colours and on-trend designs.
Not only is Aldi offering a range of fleeced items for adults, this Infants Fleece Suit (£9.99) is an all-in-one outfit made from Sherpa fleece, with a teddy bear design, available in a range of 4 sizes from 3-24 months. Sure to keep tots toasty this winter.
An essential for those chilly nights, Aldi’s Christmas Hot Water Bottle (£3.99), is the perfect winter warmer and is available in a variety of designs, including Nordic patterns and cable knit, presented if in a beautiful gift box.
From boots and parkas to slippers and hot water bottles, Aldi has everything to keep you warm this winter. The range is available in stores nationwide and online at www.aldi.co.uk on the 2nd and 5th November, but shoppers must be quick because as with all Specialbuys, once they’re gone, they’re gone!
The Men & Ladies’ Winter ranges is available in stores and online on the 2nd November while stocks last
|(H) MEN'S WINTER PARKA||£29.99|
|(H) LADIES PARKA JACKET||£24.99|
|LADIES KNEE HIGH BOOTS||£19.99|
|MEN'S CHELSEA BOOTS||£14.99|
|LADIES SNUG BOOT||£14.99|
|MEN'S SUEDETTE SHOES||£14.99|
|MEN'S LUXURY LEATHER GLOVES||£12.99|
|LADIES LOUNGEWEAR SET||£12.99|
|LADIES METALLIC JUMPER||£9.99|
|LADIES SNUGGLE WRAP||£9.99|
|LADIES CABLE KNIT JUMPER||£9.99|
|LADIES LONG LINE PYJAMAS||£8.99|
|MEN'S CHUNKY JUMPER||£8.99|
|MEN'S WINTER SHIRT||£7.99|
|MEN'S WAFFLE TOP||£7.99|
|LADIES WINTER PYJAMAS||£7.99|
|LADIES LEATHER GLOVES||£6.99|
The Winter Warmers ranges is available in stores and online on the 5th November
|MEN'S DRESSING GOWN||£9.99|
|LADIES DRESSING GOWN||£9.99|
|INFANTS FLEECE SUIT||£9.99|
|LADIES FLEECE PYJAMAS||£7.99|
|MEN’S LOUNGE PANTS||£7.99|
|LADIES CHUNKY KNITTED SCARF||£5.99|
|LADIES SLIPPERS (MOCCASIN/MULES)||£4.99|
|CHRISTMAS HOT WATER BOTTLE||£3.99|
For further information, images or to request a sample, please contact the Aldi Specialbuys team on:
020 7479 0910
Notes to editors:
Aldi is the UK’s fifth largest supermarket with over 700 stores and over 29,000 employees.
The company has more than doubled its market share since 2010. In the 12 weeks ended 08/10/2017, Aldi grew sales by 13.4% and has a 6.8% share of the market (Kantar Worldpanel data).
Aldi is attracting hundreds of thousands of new customers every year with its award-winning range of exclusive brands, passing low operating costs on to customers in the form of low prices.
In 2017 Aldi will open over 70 stores. By 2022, Aldi will operate over 1,000 stores.
The company’s current achievements and initiatives include:
· Aldi offers employees the highest starting pay in the sector – at least £8.53 an hour to all employees and more to those in London. This is significantly higher than the Government’s National Living Wage.
· Aldi’s investment in people was recognised at the Grocer Gold Awards, which celebrate outstanding achievement and practice across the grocery sector – Aldi was crowned ‘Employer of the Year’ 2017.
· Aldi has launched a five year partnership with the Teenage Cancer Trust – its fundraising target of £5m will go towards helping the trust to reach out to every young person with cancer in the UK.
· Aldi was named Fresh Produce Supermarket of the Year at the FPC Fresh Awards 2017 and Supermarket of the Year at the 2016 Retail Industry Awards.
· Aldi is the highest ranked supermarket in the Institute of Customer Services’ UK Customer Satisfaction Index 2017.
· Aldi launched its eCommerce platform in January 2016, selling a range of high quality wines and Specialbuys – receiving approximately over 11,000 orders per week.
· Aldi is the official supermarket partner of Team GB, and has extended this commitment to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
· Aldi is the lowest priced supermarket in the UK and 15.2% cheaper than its nearest competitor (The Grocer 33, published 24th August 2017).
· In 2017, for the fourth consecutive year Aldi was ranked the best-performing supermarket for compliance with the Groceries Supply Code of Practice, underlining its commitment to maintaining fair, predictable and sustainable prices within its supply chain.
· Recent research from the Centre for economics and business research (Cebr) showed that the value of Aldi’s relationships with UK suppliers will increase by £2.2bn during the next five years to £6.7bn in 2022. Additionally, in 2016 Aldi supported 146,000 direct and indirect jobs in the UK and this figure is set to rise to 205,000 by 2022.
Full details of Aldi’s awards and achievements are detailed at https://www.aldi.co.uk/awards
View our 'Notes to Editor'