Looking for high-quality homeware on a budget? Try Aldi’s new Style Your Room collection. Brimming with an array of eye-catching accessories, the on-trend range boasts everything from patterned cushions, rugs and throws, to space-saving storage baskets, ideal for bringing subtle yet stylish updates to any home.
Available to pre-order online from Sunday 5th August and in stores from Thursday 9th August, shoppers can enjoy incredible savings with Aldi’s great value Style Your Room range.
For those who love entertaining, tackle the age-old problem of not having enough chairs with these funky Bean Cubes (£29.99), available in a variety of aztec and zig zag patterns. It also doubles as a handy foot rest to help unwind after a hard day’s work.
The perfect centrepiece for any living room, this quirky Chindi Rug (£5.99) will add an instant splash of colour, available in a variety of designs including blue and natural stripes, plain coral and denim. For a more practical option for the kitchen or hallway, choose a grey or natural Indoor Striped Mat (£3.49), complete with a latex backing to help hold it securely in place.
Prevent treading mud indoors with this hand-made Woven Jute Mat (£14.99). Skillfully woven and tied into a knot design, it will help keep the great outdoors where it belongs.
Storage boxes needn’t be hidden away, these chic Geometric Storage Baskets (£12.99) are sold in pairs and are perfect for tidying away magazines, books, toys and all of life’s other essentials.
Spruce up any living room or bedroom with Aldi’s great-value Herringbone Throw (£12.99) and pair it with a Woven Cushion (£6.99), which are available in a mixture of piped, fringed, pom pom and tassel designs.
Aldi’s Style Your Room range is available to pre-order online from 05.08.18 and in stores from 09.08.18 while stocks last
|Style Your Room Bean Cube||£29.99|
|Woven Jute Mat||£14.99|
|Geo Storage Baskets 2pk||£12.99|
|Indoor Striped Mat||£3.49|
For further information, images or to request a sample, please contact the Aldi Specialbuys team on:
020 7479 0910
Please contact the Aldi team at Clarion to confirm product details and availability prior to print.
Notes to editors:
Aldi is the UK’s fifth largest supermarket with over 775 stores and over 30,000 employees.
The company has more than doubled its market share since 2010. In the 12 weeks to 17th June, Aldi grew sales by 8.2% and has a 7.4% share of the market (Kantar Worldpanel data).
Aldi is attracting hundreds of thousands of new customers every year with its award-winning range of exclusive brands, passing low operating costs on to customers in the form of low prices.
In 2018 Aldi will open 70 new stores and by 2022 will operate over 1,000 stores.
The company’s current achievements and initiatives include:
- Aldi is currently the UK’s highest paying supermarket. Store Assistants receive a minimum hourly rate of £8.85 nationally and £10.20 in London. This is significantly higher than the Government’s National Living Wage and also above the Living Wage Foundation’s recommended national rates.
- Aldi’s investment in people was recognised at the Grocer Gold Awards, which celebrate outstanding achievement and practice across the grocery sector – Aldi was crowned ‘Employer of the Year’ 2017.
- Aldi was named Britain’s favourite supermarket in the Which? 2018 Customer Satisfaction Survey voted for by UK shoppers, replacing Waitrose, which held this position for the previous three years. The survey said Aldi topped the rankings thanks to its ‘fantastic value for money combined with quality products’.
- Aldi has a five-year partnership with the Teenage Cancer Trust – its fundraising target of £5m will go towards helping the trust to reach out to every young person with cancer in the UK.
- Aldi launched its eCommerce platform in January 2016, selling a range of high quality wines and Specialbuys – receiving approximately over 11,000 orders per week.
- Aldi is the official supermarket partner of Team GB and ensures every member of the team has access to fresh healthy Aldi food via monthly shopping vouchers, and that 1.2 million 5-14 year olds will learn about the benefits of cooking fresh, healthy food via its Get Set to Eat Fresh education initiative. Aldi has been a partner since 2015 and extended its commitment to the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.
- Aldi is the lowest priced supermarket in the UK (The Grocer 33, published 13th January 2018).
- In 2018, for the fifth consecutive year Aldi was ranked the best-performing supermarket for compliance with the Groceries Supply Code of Practice, underlining its commitment to maintaining fair, predictable and sustainable prices within its supply chain.
- Research from the Centre for economics and business research (Cebr) showed that the value of Aldi’s relationships with UK suppliers will increase by £2.2bn during the next five years to £6.7bn in 2022. Additionally, in 2016 Aldi supported 146,000 direct and indirect jobs in the UK and this figure is set to rise to 205,000 by 2022.
Full details of Aldi’s awards and achievements are detailed at https://www.aldi.co.uk/awards
View our 'Notes to Editor'