Cooking for a crowd over Christmas can take its toll on even the most experienced cooks. Aldi’s Premium Kitchen range has everything foodies need to take the stress out of hosting a home-cooked feast – with the added benefit of looking extra fabulous – plus there’s plenty of top-quality, stylish kitchen gifts on offer too! The range is available to pre-order online from Sunday 11th November and in-store from Sunday 18th November, but shoppers will need to be quick because as with all Specialbuys, once they’re gone, they’re gone!
Aldi’s range of Tri Ply Copper Pans (£12.99 - £34.99) is back and better than before with a host of brand-new additions. Available in large, medium, small and mini sizes, the set includes a variety of styles – from frying pans, saucepans and milk pans, to sauté pans, woks and stock pots. Perfect either as a gift for a real foodie or just a quick and easy way to add a modern touch to the kitchen the Tri Ply Copper pans really are a must-have this Christmas.
New items include a decorative and practical Copper Trivet and Recipe Stand (£6.99 each), which will help cooks keep their cool in the kitchen and a Rotating Spice Rack (£12.99), available in brushed copper or brushed silver. The Premium Gadget Assortment (£3.49 each), available in copper or silver, has everything from can openers, peelers, nutcrackers, cork screws, ice cream scoops and garlic presses on offer.
Other must-have items
There are plenty of other gifts on offer too, including this Bodum Gift Set (£14.99), which includes a Classic French Press Cafetière made from heat resistant glass and a BPA-free, heat-retaining Travel Mug – perfect for coffee connoisseurs. There’s also a Coffee Capsule Machine (£44.99) perfect for a pick-me-up at the touch of a button.
For wine lovers, this range of Premium Glasses (£7.99 per pack of 6) is available in a choice of styles which have been specially designed to suit white or red wine, as well as champagne or soft drinks – perfect for gifting or for the table.
Aldi also has everything needed to make hosting over the festive period stress free, from a Digital Microwave (£44.99), a Dial Kettle (£24.99), and a Single Induction Hob (£29.99), to a 3 In 1 Panini Press (£19.99), a Toaster (£19.99) and a Cake Stand (£7.99).
Aldi’s Premium Kitchen range is available to purchase in stores and online from 18.11.18 while stocks last
|COFFEE CAPSULE MACHINE||£44.99|
|LARGE TRI PLY COPPER PANS||£34.99|
|MEDIUM TRI PLY COPPER PANS||£29.99|
|SINGLE INDUCTION HOB||£29.99|
|SMALL TRI PLY COPPER PANS||£19.99|
|CONTEMPORARY 4 SLICE TOASTER||£19.99|
|3 IN 1 PANINI PRESS||£19.99|
|BODUM GIFT SET||£14.99|
|MINI TRI-PLY COPPER PANS||£12.99|
|ROTATING SPICE RACK||£12.99|
|LARGE MARBLE EFFECT BAKEWARE||£6.99|
|COPPER TRIVET / RECIPE STAND||£6.99|
|SMALL MARBLE EFFECT BAKEWARE||£4.99|
|PREMIUM GADGET ASSORTMENT||£3.49|
For further information, images or to request a sample, please contact the Aldi Specialbuys team on:
020 7479 0910
Notes to editors:
Aldi is the UK’s fifth largest and fastest-growing supermarket with over 775 stores and over 30,000 employees.
The company has more than doubled its market share since 2010. In the 12 weeks to 4th November, Aldi grew sales by 15.5% and has a 7.6% share of the market (Kantar Worldpanel data).
Aldi is attracting hundreds of thousands of new customers every year with its award-winning range of exclusive brands, passing low operating costs on to customers in the form of low prices.
In 2018 Aldi will open 70 new stores and by 2022 will operate over 1,000 stores.
The company’s current achievements and initiatives include:
- Aldi was crowned ‘Grocer of the Year’ 2018 at the Grocer Gold Awards, which celebrate outstanding achievement and practice across the grocery sector. Judges singled out Aldi’s “market-beating growth” and its “willingness and ability to adapt to the needs of UK shoppers”.
- Aldi has a five-year partnership with Teenage Cancer Trust – its fundraising target of £5m will go towards helping the trust to reach out to every young person with cancer in the UK.
- Aldi launched its eCommerce platform in January 2016, selling a range of high quality wines and Specialbuys.
- Aldi’s rates of pay are significantly higher than the Government’s National Living Wage and also above the Living Wage Foundation’s recommended national rates. Store Assistants receive a minimum hourly rate of £8.85 nationally and £10.20 in London.
- Aldi is the official supermarket partner of Team GB and ensures every member of the team has access to fresh healthy Aldi food via monthly shopping vouchers, and that 1.2 million 5-14 year olds will learn about the benefits of cooking fresh, healthy food via its Get Set to Eat Fresh education initiative. Aldi has been a partner since 2015 and extended its commitment to the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.
- Aldi is the lowest priced supermarket in the UK (The Grocer 33, published 16th August 2018).
- In 2018, for the fifth consecutive year Aldi was ranked the best-performing supermarket for compliance with the Groceries Supply Code of Practice, underlining its commitment to maintaining fair, predictable and sustainable prices within its supply chain.
- Research from the Centre for economics and business research (Cebr) showed that the value of Aldi’s relationships with UK suppliers will increase by £2.2bn during the next five years to £6.7bn in 2022. Additionally, in 2016 Aldi supported 146,000 direct and indirect jobs in the UK and this figure is set to rise to 205,000 by 2022.
Full details of Aldi’s awards and achievements are detailed at https://www.aldi.co.uk/awards
View our 'Notes to Editor'