We all know the struggle when it comes to finding meal options that aren’t just tasty and nutritionally balanced, but are convenient too. The great news is that the struggle is over; supermarket Aldi has launched One Pot Meals, packed full of flavour, satisfyingly filling, and are completely VEGAN too!
Created by the makers of the Soulfood Pots, Aldi’s One Pot Meals are slow cooked to perfection and only £1.99 for a 380g pot.
The range will launch in three tasty flavours:
- Exclusive to Aldi Indonesian Style Curry with Coconut & Cauliflower (367 calories)- A mild curry with warming cardamom and red rice
- Brazilian Tomato & Black Bean with Cashews & Quinoa (373 calories) - A smooth, nutty stew with red rice and a coconut and jalapeño kick
- Butternut Squash, Spinach & Lentil Hotpot (351 calories)- Gently cooked with coconut, lemongrass and a warming hint of Indian spices
New additions will be added later this month and will include flavours made exclusively for Aldi:
- Exclusive to Aldi Indian Style Lentil Dhal with Chunky Vegetables (305 calories)- A simple, earthy medium curry with spinach & cauliflower
- Exclusive to Aldi Red Thai Style Vegetable Curry with Brown Rice (294 calories)- Fragrant and satisfying, with roast aubergine, baby corn, sweet potato & red pepper
To enjoy your One Pot Meal simply heat in the microwave or warm on the stove.
Aldi’s One Pot Meals are vegan, gluten-free and count for two of your recommended 5-a-day - and the best bit - there are no pots to wash-up after!
For more information, please contact the Aldi Consumer Press Office on:
T: 020 7025 6611 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
View our 'Notes to Editor'