Tired of tupperware? Loathing leftovers? Is the lunchtime rush for the microwave getting you down? In which case, shake up your lunchtime routine and stock up on sushi, salads and sandwiches from supermarket Aldi’s Food to Go range, and fall in love with lunch all over again.
We’re not just talking your basic cheese & onion sarnie either. Fancy an Asian salad, craving a deli style wrap or got a hankering for a sushi salad box? Head down to Aldi where you’ll find them and many more, delivered fresh to store every day.
These are not JUST sandwiches – these are Aldi sandwiches, don’t you know…It would be easy to mistake Aldi’s Food to Go range for that of a popular high street Food Hall. With everything from salads to sushi, you will have choice a plenty and all at Aldi’s everyday amazing prices!
- Specially Selected Beef & Horseradish Sandwich (£1.99, 40% cheaper than M&S). Roasted beef, horseradish mayonnaise and lettuce on white bread.
- Falafel and Spinach Wrap (£1.79, 40% cheaper than M&S). Spinach wheat flour tortilla wrap made using spinach and pine kernel falafel, pickled red cabbage, feta cheese and cucumber, with a spinach and lemon mayonnaise dressing.
- Hoisin Duck Wrap (£1.79, 55% cheaper than M&S). British duck with hoisin sauce, cucumber, spinach and spring onion in a tortilla wrap.
- Specially Selected New York Deli (£1.99, 40% cheaper than M&S) Made using peppered beef pastrami with mustard mayonnaise, gherkins, emmental cheese and sauerkraut on rye bread.
- Fish Sushi Selection (£1.69, 43% cheaper than Co-Op) Set contains x1 smoked salmon nigiri, x1 prawn nigiri, x2 fish California rolls and x2 vegetable hosomaki rolls. Accompanied with pickled ginger, wasabi and a bottle of soy sauce.
- Vegetable Sushi (£1.69) Set contains x1 chargrilled red pepper nigiri, x1 carrot rice nigiri, x2 vegetable California rolls and x2 vegetable hosomaki rolls. Accompanied with pickled ginger, wasabi and a bottle of soy sauce.
We have new and exciting Sushi ranges available in selected stores:
- NEW Yumie Tuna Teriyaki Sushi Salad (£1.69). Contains tuna teriyaki, kimchi vegetables and cucumber, balanced with rice nigiris finished with spicy shichimi powder.
- NEW Yumie Chicken Katsu Sushi Salad (£1.69). A flavorful mix of katsu style chicken, edamame beans, kimchi vegetables with x2 rice nigiris finished with spicy shichimi powder.
- NEW Yumie Edamame & Kimchi Sushi Salad (£1.69). A tasty mix of edamame beans mixed with ginger, chilli and coriander, kimchi vegetables and cucumber, paired with x2 rice nigiris finished with spicy shichimi powder.
SALADS (available in all stores)
- Specially Selected King Prawn & Asian Slaw Salad (£2.49) Asian salad made using long grain and black rice with turmeric, king prawns red cabbage and carrot, with a lime and chilli dressing pot.
So, get yourself down to Aldi and love your lunch again.
 Aldi Specially Selected Beef & Horseradish Sandwich is £1.99, M&S equivalent is £3.30
 Aldi Falafel and Spinich Wrap is £1.79, M&S equivalent is £3.00
 Aldi Hoisin Duck Wrap is £1.79, M&S equivalent is £4.00
 Aldi Specially Selected New York Deli is £1.99, M&S equivalent is £3.30
 Aldi Fish Sushi Selection is £1.69, Co-Cp equivalent is £3.00
View our 'Notes to Editor'