Kick your vegan meals into high gear with supermarket Aldi’s new additions to the I am Vegan range. Exploding into stores from September 23rd, the I Am Vegan Bang Bang Cauliflower and I Am Vegan Mighty Peas are the ultimate edgy veggies to spice up your favourite dishes.
Aldi’s Bang Bang Cauliflower (400g, £1.29) is a mouth-watering adventure. Smothered in lemongrass and chilli sauce, this carefully crafted mix of spices and sauce compliments the fresh, earthy cauliflower flavours and will have you believing you’re in the forests of Vietnam.
Small but mighty and packed full of Vitamin C, natural sugars and fibre Aldi’s Mighty Peas (2x200g, £1.29) packs a punch with its spicy chilli and black pepper seasoning perfectly balanced with sweetness of peas. As an added bonus one serving of these powerhouse peas counts towards two of you five a day.
These super foods will have everyone converting to veganism! But that’s not all, why not try the rest of the Aldi I am Vegan range:
- Red Pepper and Mango Curry (400g, £1.99) – Red pepper, mango, black turtle beans and sugar snap peas in a coconut curry sauce made with ginger, garlic and coriander with brown rice.
- Thai Yellow Curry (400g, £1.99) – Aubergine, red peppers, lentils and spring onions in a Thai-inspired coconut curry sauce with brown and black rice.
- Smoky Jackfruit Chilli (400g, £1.99) - Red peppers and red onion in a delicious smoky chipotle sauce with brown rice.
- Jackfruit (400g, £1.19)
- Cheese Tortilla chips (135g, 99p)
- Veggie Jerky (25g, 99p)
- Chocolate Spread (250g, £2.25)
- Vegan Table Sauces (250ml, £1.49)
- Bean Kind Truffles (125g, £3.99)
- Oat Milk (1L,89p)
Available from 23rd September these dishes are only available for a limited time so get down to your local store before they are gone!
View our 'Notes to Editor'