Supermarket Aldi has everything you need to add a touch of fresh Christmas cheer to your home this year. Choose from traditional fir trees, fresh wreaths, poinsettias and festive houseplants, all at Aldi’s amazing everyday prices.
Christmas trees for every home:
For a quintessentially festive addition to your home, a real Nordman Fir Tree is essential. Grown in the north of Scotland, these luscious trees have green glossy needles and a characteristic bushy and symmetrical appearance. Available in:
- Large Nordman Fir Christmas Tree (£24.99). Standing at over 180cm (six feet), this majestic A-line shaped tree is easily the most recognisable and popular Christmas tree. Available from 28th November.
- Not looking to go large? The Medium Nordman Fir (£19.99) measures 160 to 180cm and is available from 1st December.
- The Potted Nordman Fir Tree (£14.99) measures 70 to 80cm tall and comes ready potted for a fuss-free installation. Available from 5th December.
- If you want your tree a little earlier, the Pot Grown Nordman Fir Tree (£18.99, measures 90-120cm) is for you. This real pine-scented tree comes in a festive red pot and is ideal for making each room in the house feel festive. Available from 21st November.
Christmas trees for the non-traditionalist:
- The Decorative Tree with Lights (£7.49) is perfect for smaller living spaces or as an additional tree for the house. This real mini Picea Conica Tree comes in a star-embossed pot and is decorated with pinecones, berries and clear LED lights. Available from 1st December.
- Looking to add a festive touch to your desk or bedside table? The Mini Novelty Tree (£2.69) is decorated with silver bio-glitter and stands at just 30cm high. Available from 5th December.
Festive wreaths and plants for those finishing touches:
Nothing says Christmas like the Fresh Christmas Wreath (£9.99). It’s fresh cut, hand finished and decorated with a beautiful mix of pinecones, willow sticks, red berries and a decorative bow. Available from 28th November.
The naturally festive poinsettia is a Christmas staple that will look perfect inside or outside your home. Choose from the following:
- Mini Poinsettia (£1.79): available from 14th November
- 12cm Poinsettia in Ceramic £3.3 9): comes in a gold or red pot and is available from 21st November
- 13cm Poinsettia (£2.39): available from 5th December
- 17cm Poinsettia (£5.99): available from 12th December
Looking to add a subtler festive touch to your home? The Fittonia in Ceramic (£2.99) is a beautiful festive evergreen houseplant which is incredibly easy to look after. Available from 14th November.
Or, pick up the Festive Succulent in Premium Ceramic Pot (£3.39) which comes in a stylish blue and gold ceramic pot. Available from 28th November.
The Outdoor Festive Planter (£9.99) will add a touch of Christmas cheer to your doorstep. Planted with a festive mix of Picea Conica, Gaultheria, Hedera and Cyclamen in a premium zinc planter, it also comes beautifully decorated with pinecones and a red felt star clip on the tree. Available from 28th November.
Give the gift of festive foliage:
The Cyclamen Gift Basket (£8.49) would make the perfect gift for a loved one, or why not treat yourself? This stylish festive basket comes with white or red cyclamen and green ivy with a sprinkling of bio-glitter. Available from 5th December.
For an unforgettable gift or feature in your own home, don’t miss the Sisal Reindeer (£9.99). This adorable festive planter can be used both inside and outside your home. Stan ding at 38cm tall with a 9cm red Primula in flower, this stunning festive gift is not to be missed. Available from 5th December.
For more information, contact the Aldi Consumer Press Office on:
T: 020 7025 6611 or E: email@example.com
View our 'Notes to Editor'