Aldi introduces new social distancing measures in store to protect colleagues and customers24 March, 2020
Aldi introduces new social distancing measures in store to protect colleagues and customers
Aldi has introduced a number of new measures to encourage effective social distancing, and to protect colleagues and customers in store.
ALDI COVID-19 UPDATE – Aldi to pay store and distribution colleagues a 10% bonus24 March, 2020
Aldi to pay store and distribution colleagues a 10% bonus
Aldi has today announced enhanced pay for its amazing colleagues, who have been working tirelessly throughout this extremely busy time. Store and distribution colleagues will receive a 10% bonus on hours worked, effective from 9th March 2020.
ALDI STEPS UP RECRUITMENT DRIVE WITH THOUSANDS OF NEW JOBS20 March, 2020
- 4,000 permanent positions available
- 5,000 new temporary roles available at stores and distribution centres across the UK
- Possibility that some temporary roles may become permanent
- New recruits will earn minimum of £9.30 nationally or £10.90 if they are working at a store or distribution centre in London
ALDI COVID-19 UPDATE – Aldi introduces new measures to support colleagues and customers19 March, 2020
Aldi introduces new measures to support colleagues and customers
Aldi has set out a series of new measures that will help it to ensure the necessary level of support and protection is available to its thousands of colleagues and millions of customers.
ALDI DELIVERS RECORD CHRISTMAS6 January, 2020
- Total sales increase by 7.9% year-on-year
- Sales in the four weeks to Christmas Eve break £1bn for the first time
- Sales driven by strong growth in beers, wines, spirits and premium Specially Selected categories.
Aldi has enjoyed its best-ever Christmas in the UK, with sales in the four weeks to 24th December topping £1bn for the first time – an increase of 7.9% compared to the same trading period of the previous year.