MAKE THE LATTE-ST TIK TOK INSPIRED COFFEE LOLLY CRAZE FOR JUST 31P THANKS TO ALDI
07 May 2021
Move over iced latte, there’s a new cool & caffeinated refreshment in town. From Instagram pictures to Tik Tok montages – the iced coffee popsicle trend has been taking the internet by storm. As commuters start to return to work just in time for the summer season, it’s clear what the new ‘beat the heat’ travel snack will be.
Luckily for shoppers, Aldi has embraced this new craze with open arms. Brits can pick up the best value ingredients from Aldi and recreate this sophisticated adult snack from as little as 31p per lolly.
Shop the latest food trend in Aldi stores now using this handy recipe:
Ingredients (makes 8):
- 500ml cold strong coffee (Aldi French Coffee, £1.09, 227g)
- 115g single cream plus extra for the bottom of the moulds (Aldi British Single Fresh Cream, £0.75, 300ml)
- Sugar to taste (Aldi Granulated Sugar, £0.65, 1kg)
- Set aside the cream and add a teaspoon of sugar to sweeten. Stir the sugar until dissolved.
- Pour a small amount of cream into the bottom of a medium-sized lolly mould, approx 1/4 to 1/2 inch high.
- Put the moulds in the freezer until the cream is completely solid- approx. 1 hour.
- Mix the coffee, additional cream and a spoon of sugar to sweeten in a measuring cup- ensure this is 450- 500ml full. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved, then refrigerate until chilled
- Once chilled, pour the coffee mixture into each of the moulds until full. Freeze until solid.
- Finally, to take the lollies out of the moulds, fill a bowl with hot water, and submerge the moulds for about 15-30 seconds. If the lollies don’t slide out, submerge it for a few seconds longer.
For more of Aldi’s creative summer recipe ideas, please visit www.aldi.co.uk/recipes
For further information, images or to request a sample, please contact the Aldi press team on: email@example.com
020 7479 0910
Please contact the Aldi team at Clarion to confirm product details and availa
 Aldi prices based on creating x8 lollies