Aldi Scotland Serves up Sizzling Scottish Products for the Ultimate BBQ Feast1 July, 2022
It’s officially BBQ season and come rain or shine, Scots across the country will be firing up the grill for the ultimate summer feast.
To celebrate the return of BBQ Week (4-10 July) Aldi Scotland have unveiled a huge selection on locally produced BBQ products which shoppers are sure to flip out for.
If you are ‘rare-ly’ wanting to impress your guests the multi-award winning Specially Selected Ribeye Steak is a must for all BBQs, adding a top-quality feel at everyday affordable prices.
Grill-maestros cannot go wrong with the new Nature’s Glen Italian Style Burger, which is a perfect mix of rich tasty Scotch Beef and delicate Scottish Pork all beautifully seasoned and ready for cooking.
If the Scottish summer fails to make an appearance, the chilli flavoured Scotch Beef Kebabs are enough to bring some heat to any outdoor occasion and are the perfect addition to the BBQ.
However, if you are wanting to move away from the traditional BBQ meats, Aldi can help you ‘scale’ new heights, with their beautifully flavoured range of Scottish Salmon Fillets, from warming harissa infused fillets, to the salty and sweet Miso and Sweet Chilli Salmon, the only problem will be guests deciding what to enjoy first.
The leading value supermarket, which is currently named the UK’s Cheapest Supermarket 2021 by Which?, guarantees exceptional quality, provenance and taste at unbelievably low prices, making it the clear choice for stocking up on the BBQ essentials this summer.
From a selection of classic beef burgers to kebabs and pork sausages to salmon, each item has been produced right here in Scotland, giving shoppers the chance to pick up the best quality meat and fish products from the country’s world leading natural larder at everyday amazing Aldi prices.
Aldi Scotland’s BBQ range includes:
- Nature’s Glen Scotch Beef Smash Burgers, 300g, £2.25
- Specially Selected Scotch Ribeye Steak, 227g, £4.99
- Specially Selected Scotch Sirloin Steak, 227g, £4.99
- Specially Selected Scotch Ultimate Burgers, two burgers for £2.69
- Nature’s Glen Italian Style Burger, 340g £2.49
- Nature’s Glen 5% Fat Quarter Pounder Beef Burger, Plain/Chilli, 454g, £3.29
- Specially Selected Scotch Quarter Pounder, Caramelised Onion/Cheddar Cheese, 454g £3.19
- Nature’s Glen Scotch Beef Kebabs, Plain/Sweet Chilli, 400g,£2.99
- The Tasty Catch Co Infused Scottish Salmon Fillets, Harissa/Red Thai/Green Pesto/Chilli Ginger and Lime, 220g, £2.99
- The Tasty Catch Co Scottish Salmon Fillets with Butter Melts, Miso & Sweet Chilli/Sundried Tomato & Parmesan, 220g, £2.99
- Specially Selected Scottish Pork Sausages, Caramelised Onion/ Cumberland, 400g, £1.99
- Specially Selected Scottish Pork Sausages, 400g, £1.99
Aldi Scotland works with more than 90 Scottish producers and stocks over 450 Scottish products. You can find your nearest Aldi here.