ALDI LAUNCHES SUPERMARKET FIRST CAVIAR COLLAGEN PRO RANGE21 March, 2022
- Aldi’s Health & Beauty brand, Lacura, launches brand-new Caviar Collagen Pro range
- Boasting a unique formulation of proteins, vitamins and minerals, the range includes a Day, Night and Eye Cream as well as a luxe Facial Serum
Aldi’s health & beauty brand, Lacura, is launching a brand-new Caviar Collagen Pro range in store from the 20th March. Boasting premium skincare ingredients including Caviar Extract, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Earth Marine Water and Algae Complex, this unique formulation has been specifically designed for the beauty brand and helps to reduce signs of aging whilst plumping and protecting skin. Sure to leave complexions hydrated and glowing, this luxurious supermarket first range will leave shoppers collagen for more!
ALDI LAUNCHES GIANT HOT CROSS BUN SO BIG EVEN THE WOMAN WITH THE WORLD’S BIGGEST MOUTH CAN’T EAT IT!17 March, 2022
- Aldi is launching the biggest ever supermarket Hot Cross Bun, which is as big as a human head!
- Samantha Ramsdell, the woman with the world’s largest mouth, tried – unsuccessfully – to eat Aldi’s new Giant Hot Cross Bun which is a whopping 8 inches
- In stores from 27th March
The woman with the world’s largest mouth has tried, and failed, to fit Aldi’s NEW Specially Selected Giant Brioche Hot Cross Bun (£3.49, 600g) in her mouth. Samantha Ramsdell, who has a mouth spanning an enormous 2.56 inches, attempted to get her impressive chops around the 8- inch treat – the biggest ever supermarket hot cross bun!
ALDI LAUNCHES ROAR-SOME GIANT DINOSAUR EGG FOR EASTER16 March, 2022
Aldi’s NEW Dairyfine Giant Dinosaur Egg (£10.99) is every dino-lover’s dream! The gargantuan 700g egg is over 11 inches tall and is made of smooth, rich Belgian chocolate.
The colossal bronze egg hosts an ornate golden dinosaur, which can be seen peeking out of its shell, and is the perfect treat for the end of a long egg hunt. On sale from 20th March.
ALDI LAUNCHES NEW MOCHI BALL FLAVOURS – 30% CHEAPER THAN LITTLE MOONS11 March, 2022
- Aldi is launching two new flavours of its sell-out Wao Mochi Balls from 14th March
- The £3.49 desserts are 30% cheaper than the Little Moons equivalent
- Aldi sold over 7.6 million of the internet sensation in 2021
Mochi fans rejoice! Aldi’s viral sensation Wao Mochi Balls are returning this spring after taking the internet by storm last summer, with two tasty new flavours added to the range.
ILLUMINATE EVERYDAY MAKEUP LOOKS WITH ALDI’S LATEST BEAUTY RANGE9 March, 2022
- Aldi’s Lacura brand launches new Gen X-inspired makeup
- Includes five-star rated Lacura Illuminating Concealer Pen
- Inspired by the #CleanLook TikTok trend, shoppers can recreate makeup seen on Hailey Bieber, Gigi Hadid and Kendall Kardashian
- Save over 85% (£86.85) compared to brands such as YSL
The #CleanLook trend has blown up on TikTok generating 48.9M views as beauty lovers search for how to achieve clear, glowing complexions using minimal makeup. A popular look sported by A-listers Hailey Bieber, Gigi Hadid and Kendall Kardashian; Aldi is helping shoppers achieve the trend with the launch of its Gen X-inspired makeup must-haves. Available to pre order online from the 13th March and in stores from the 20th March, while stocks last.
BAKE MUM’S DAY WITH ALDI’S GIANT COOKIE KIT – 90% CHEAPER THAN MILLIE’S COOKIES9 March, 2022
- Aldi’s sell out Mother’s Day Giant Cookie Kit is returning for 2022
- The £1.69 treat is over 90% cheaper than the Millie’s Cookies equivalent
Shoppers can make Mum’s dreams crumb true this March, as Aldi’s Mother’s Day Giant Cookie Kit is back for less than £2! The kit costs just £1.69 (320g) and is the perfect fun activity to do with Mum.
UN-BUN-LIEVABLE! ALDI’S HOT CROSS BUNS BEAT M&S AND WAITROSE TO BE NAMED BEST IN UK8 March, 2022
- Aldi’s Specially Selected Luxury Fruited Hot Cross Buns (£0.99p) have been awarded Best Supermarket hot cross buns in this year’s Which? taste test
- Beating both M&S and Waitrose, Aldi’s hot cross bun offering is also the cheapest in the supermarket category at just 25p each
Bun-tastic! Aldi has beaten seven of the UK’s most popular supermarkets to be awarded consumer champion Which?’s ‘Best Supermarket Hot Cross Buns for 2022’.